Welcome!

Welcome to Amber Light Therapy!

I offer spiritual counselling with compassion and kindness.

As an intuitive healer, light worker, visionary and counsellor, I will work with you to provide spiritual guidance and support on any aspect of your life where you are having difficulties.

Whether you feel you are uncertain about which choice to make in your career or relationships, or are currently in a state of despair or anxiety, I can help you find your way back on to your natural path and destiny. I truly believe we all hold the answers within us, though sometimes we may be too afraid to look at them without positive support, or unable to see them due to past painful incidents that need healing.

I am not a psychologist nor typical counsellor, in that I will use creative techniques of all kinds to help suit the individual, including therapeutic artwork. I 'tune in' to each person I work with to help find an individualized process for each person.

Please note that I operate under strictly confidential principles and no subject is "taboo."

My passion is to help others who are open to making new choices - and who are willing to take steps forward to connect with their own passion and joy in life. I find pure joy in helping others reconnect with their true destiny and life path.

I also specialize in helping those with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder related to Workplace Bullying and Harassment.

It truly is a blessing when I can help people truly see and connect with their inner beauty and 'jewel within' that is always shining, even when tarnished by pain and uncertainty or issues of lack of self worth.

I look forward to meeting you in person, by e-mail or phone...

If you are interested in exploring some spiritual counselling please feel free to contact me at Amber Light Therapy.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My perspective...

Miracles happen Daily for me. How about you?

With the amazing discoveries science has unveiled within the last 60 years in regards to metaphysics and quantum physics, it's nothing short of astonishing that spirituality isn't more easily understood and accepted in our current culture. New movies, like, "The Secret" certainly have helped a generation of people understand concepts like the laws of attraction, however I find so many are still skeptical of this type of concept, let alone the concept that we can create our life and see many amazing things when we are open. One only has to look and listen to small children to be open to the miracle of a rose opening, as well as unexplainable things like them talking to their 'invisible friends.'

What I will be listing in this blog will be my personal experiences, current information and other's experiences with the mystical, spiritual as well as some daily miracles. I encourage you to accept what you can within your current reference of spiritual, scientific and personal understanding and experience, and come back to reference the information again as needed in future.

Feel free to add your experiences and to comment on anything I have in this blog.

Thanks for stopping by...

Take care,
Karen

No comments: